Rogaine For Women 2% – 60 ml
Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair
Women’s Rogaine® is for women who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Women’s Rogaine® has been shown to regrow hair in women with the degrees of thinning hair or hair loss as shown on the side of the package (see box for details). If women have more hair loss than shown on package examples, Women’s Rogaine® may not work.
Do not use if you have patchy hair loss (see picture on box).
This package contains:
- see inner carton and enclosed booklet for complete directions.
part your hair and apply one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area. if you use your fingers, wash hands with soap and warm water immediately
using more or more often will not improve the results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- see hair loss pictures on side of carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- keep this carton. it contains important information.
- in clinical studies, most women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 8 months (19% had moderated regrowth, 40% had minimal regrowth). this compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair growth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth, 33% had minimal regrowth). Squeeze the rubber bulb and insert the dropper into the bottle. Release the bulb, allowing the dropper to fill to the 1mL line. If the level of the solution is above the 1mL line, squeeze the extra amount back into the bottle.
- Place the tip of the dropper near the part of the scalp you want to treat and gently squeeze the bulb to gradually release the solution. To prevent the solution form running off the scalp, apply a small amount each time.
- After each use, attach the dropper to the bottle to make it child-resistant by turning it clockwise until tightly closed.